Thursday, April 7, 2011

All about my daughter

saje layan bosan kan...
layan jelah...
so layan...


Being a first time mom is a challenging role to have. My baby Elissa is a very curios child and she loves to explore his world. Elissa notices even an ant crawling around his rubber mat and she loves to go after it with his finger trying to catch it. And now Husna she is 2 year old I'm trying to find ways to keep him busy. busy with new world. For now, she loves ball, watching and playing it. She thinks that his toys are balls and throws them everywhere. She also loves his books, she loves to be read to and loves to look at the pictures especially those she is familiar with like banana, butterfly and ball. Anyway Husna and Elissa is my lovely daughter I hope they all can be a good person one day.


Husna and Elissa also loves this song...

Stand Up Tall Tippy Toes - Hi 5


No comments:

Post a Comment

wa kha kha...:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...